Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What a condescending tommy-knocker. Jesus, speak to predators, tell them you're feelings.
She was quick enough to run Angie through the ground when her sty literature was called out. She's of the Balding blood line - scamming witch hunters, predators.
There's nothing I hate more than an uppity holier-than-thou 'the solutions to your problems are to accept them and turn the other cheek' NO!
You take that fers eye
kill bill GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorry Iv just came on. Is Red saying she's donating money to charity? For what's been going on?

PSA - but she's probably best keeping that private and not using her name. Charity's don't want donations from people who are complicit in the situations they fight tirelessly to help.

Example - a crisis Scotland returned a £500 donation to Diadro after being accused the money was unwelcome and dirty money. Imagine a struggling charity having more morals that people who don't need the money.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry Iv just came on. Is Red saying she's donating money to charity? For what's been going on?

PSA - but she's probably best keeping that private and not use her name. Charity's don't want donations from people who are complicit in the situations they fight tirelessly to help. Example - a crisis Scotland returned a £500 to Diadro as a donation after being accused was unwelcome and dirty money. Imagine a struggling charity having more morals that people who don't need the money.
She has said this before with her subs etc but never shown PROFF the only time I saw anything when she sent money to that old fella for his garden and feeding families in trouble

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
The nhs give you 8 sessions, then you go back to the bottom of the list, it's not enough! I waited 2 years..got therapy..therapist was good, but not enough sessions to really help with my cptsd.
My mate had a 6 week session for CBT last year, rung up in January to reattend and is back on the waiting list.

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah they left me so long I was practically begging to get put in a mental hospital until they helped me but heyho. They know better I guess
That's awful 🥺 I then waited 2 years for Psychotherapy for them to say I'm not ready for it as I have agoraphobia and find it difficult to talk about my past. Then the government want more evidence for people suffering with MH for PIP payments. How can you get more evidence if there is no network of support to back your 'story' up!