Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
For me I don't actually eat any meat I don't believe I couldn't catch or kill myself. I could kill a chicken, a duck, fish or turkey. Probably couldn't take down a cow. I also enjoy some meat substitutes because I find it's always the same flavor texture and colour. When sometimes you can buy meat and it just doesn't feel or taste right.

I grew up farming so the whole catch, kill thing isn't foreign to me 😅.
I remember a friend of mine had chickens and she had to kill one, it took her a bottle of wine to do it 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Who put that pole up? Technically I see this as being just as bad as what Alex said,..You can't take the moral high ground and call him out for what he's said, when you're basically making a mockery of a nonce enabler.
Marine carr helped her nonce of a boyfriend by hiding the bodies of two victims- Those two victims were two beautiful young girls.
If Chloe put this pole up, then I'm disappointed because she's s on everything she's stood for over the last 2 days, if it was a mod, then she should at least have the same energy for them as she has for Alex.
Alex deserves all the hate he gets, but two wrongs don't make a right, and this ain't right.
It was G. I did some polls but they were funny daft ones about The bishop and Chlo getting arrested for flashing etc.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
For me I don't actually eat any meat I don't believe I couldn't catch or kill myself. I could kill a chicken, a duck, fish or turkey. Probably couldn't take down a cow. I also enjoy some meat substitutes because I find it's always the same flavor texture and colour. When sometimes you can buy meat and it just doesn't feel or taste right.

I grew up farming so the whole catch, kill thing isn't foreign to me 😅.
Watching you chase a cow around a field would be the highlight of my day , sorry.

Joy Cow GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I remember a friend of mine had chickens and she had to kill one, it took her a bottle of wine to do it 😂
I just could if I had to. But I feel the same absolutely vegetables I think it's important I know how to grow them as well.

I also own gun dogs, so when they were younger I have ate pheasant they caught. Couldn't have worked them if I wasn't going to eat what they caught 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I think some people go veggie to stop them from eating meat not because the thought of eating an animal is cruel. My hubby buys it for himself when it’s on yellow ticket 😂 he bought some veggie bacon and it really did smell like the real thing, he kept asking me to try it but I just couldn’t ugh 😂
I often go veggie when I eat out, just to try something different. There is a lot of plant based food now at Tesco. But always looks pale and out of date 🤣🤣

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I just could if I had to. But I feel the same absolutely vegetables I think it's important I know how to grow them as well.

I also own gun dogs, so when they were younger I have ate pheasant they caught. Couldn't have worked them if I wasn't going to eat what they caught 😭
We used to have a vegetable garden it was so nice to eat fresh knowing no horrid chemicals had been put on them. I grew some salad but went off it when I was washing it and found a baby slug 🤢 it put me right off 😂