Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It makes me furious they makes us go through this. I can relate where when I'm not believed, I have to be in the correct mindset to push it. You feel like what's the point in trying when they don't belive to. The waiting is the worst part I hope you, and everyone else waiting for their renewals/decisions, hears soon and gets the money they rightfully deserve. do the tories
do the tories indeed, they act like it's an easy process. I actually applied, had someone come to my house to assess me which was awful. 8 months passed and they admitted the guy no longer worked for them and had never turned in his assessment of me. I applied again then it was on the phone that time and I heard back in about 6 weeks. The woman believed everything apart from my illnesses leaving me isolated. She didn't believe that to be true. I feel hopeful but it's still a worry!

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
The assessors tend to know very little about anything tbh. If you can record it, don't listen to their 'let us know before you do', no, you record it secretly. If youre on meds that mess with cognition/sleep/mood, whoops.
they can't stop it from being used after.
I knew a girl with quite severe schizotypal personality disorder and she got refuted and then got something ridiculous in back pay. It's a horrible process but they know the people needing it find it degrading and ultimately are too fatigued to fight it. She did get rediagnosed with NPD before we parted ways so maybe theres a bit of 'invoke youre inner N' aspect to it of thinking 'no do you, im right YOURE wrong, I know my health issue, YOU dont' that helped her through.
Thank you. I wish I did record my assessor lied but I was too scared to record and break rules, idk why 😂
This is my attitude going to court. I have both bad mental and complex chronic physical health. I know I'm entitled to this I'm fighting for it. I have my house adapted for my mobility, I know they're wrong

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The whole mod status concept still baffles me.
If you're modding for an arsehole and don't like what you're being asked, stop modding for said arsehole?
You lose credibility and we lose interest when you've been engaging in these questionable acts for months or years before finding your moral compass and firing up an 'awareness'.
You know diadros mods are trying to stop him changing his box battle times to 7pm and 12am for the summer because it's too late to stay up to that time every single day and he's just like unfortunately for me it's fine. Remi said she's only sleeping 4 hours a night. It's so crazy.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
The whole mod status concept still baffles me.
If you're modding for an arsehole and don't like what you're being asked, stop modding for said arsehole?
You lose credibility and we lose interest when you've been engaging in these questionable acts for months or years before finding your moral compass and firing up an 'awareness'.

Shawn Wayans Message GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
do the tories indeed, they act like it's an easy process. I actually applied, had someone come to my house to assess me which was awful. 8 months passed and they admitted the guy no longer worked for them and had never turned in his assessment of me. I applied again then it was on the phone that time and I heard back in about 6 weeks. The woman believed everything apart from my illnesses leaving me isolated. She didn't believe that to be true. I feel hopeful but it's still a worry!
My old dear gets `attendance allowance` which I believe is old peoples PIP , she had a stroke a few years ago and it's pretty much left her house bound (Dad can't do everything on his own because he's old too) but she isn't at the point she needs a home and we'd never consider that (well for as long as possible) Dad can cater to most of her needs , it's more the mobility side to it , I remember her having her assessment , initially they wanted to do it via phone and there was such a fuss because Dad asked for a home appointment , it was just so bizarre , Dad was more worried than Mum , Mum isn't fully capable of understanding stuff in depth which is a falling grace at times , just the whole situation was bad , thankfully sister is pretty switched on with things and she was awarded it , but the whole system and process was a joke.

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
You know diadros mods are trying to stop him changing his box battle times to 7pm and 12am for the summer because it's too late to stay up to that time every single day and he's just like unfortunately for me it's fine. Remi said she's only sleeping 4 hours a night. It's so crazy.
If you mod diadro you can choke imo. I don’t feel sorry for them if they have to stay up, they choose to help a nonce

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That's (obviously) really not ok that your assessment wasn't turned in. The process is dehumanizing as is without it then be treated as disposable. Wankers. It's absolutely wild to me that they allow an unqualified erson to decide on how you're affected, even over experts' opinions (but not shocking because capitalism is a t).
Lots of lavender and chamomile, donuts.
It really will be of little comfort but there are obvi gooduns in here you can worry too about it (*IN PUBLIC ANONYMOUSLY IM NOT A SALLY/ALEX BACK OFF!😠*)