Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
At the moment it's hearsay.
When it comes to suspected pedos and pervs get them up. But these days tony is getting very trigger happy with these posters.
So just in Charlie’s live and apparently Tony is going to put posters round Birmingham of Alex… dose anyone know if this was actually said by Tony. I might have missed it yesterday.
Ming the merciless is becoming very trigger happy with these posters. Lately you don't have to do much to get on one . If he reads something on this forum that he does not like, comment cafe posters will plastered on walls all over the UK

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So just in Charlie’s live and apparently Tony is going to put posters round Birmingham of Alex… dose anyone know if this was actually said by Tony. I might have missed it yesterday.
I cant imagine Tony being stupid enough to continue with posters because with the amount of s being said about him he might find someone clapping back with their own posters of him. Those in glass houses and all that.

According to Irish Kelly Cooper had a big crush on her and Kelly refused her advances so cooper now stalks her 🤣🤣 coopers exposure is basically Kelly stole the scissor sisters story thinking no one in the UK would notice because it was an Irish crime story and she was probably in jail on a pity theft charge instead of some manslaughter Self defence bulshit charge. From what I gather on my snoops
I watched Cooper expose Kelly last year on Mandy’s. It was weird. I won’t give my opinion but what Cooper said was that she ended up in hospital over it, because Kelly kept calling her a pedo. And because it kept being said, she started questioning if she was one 😬