Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Very random question here but has anyone ever suffered from a high heart rate? Mine kept going up at my consultant appointment yesterday. The last time they checked it was 155. I had an ecg and it was 125 still but they wasn’t too bothered. I’ve had issues before but never this high 🤷🏽‍♀️
Get a GP appointment , could be something or nothing but best to get it checked out , anything over 100 is tachicardia and needs looking at properly.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Yes she is. She was in Pearls the other day IMG_5349.png
Thanks. The reason I asked is because someone in pearls last week came for me because I made a comment about pearls racism. The TT name they had was bascar. I came in here to rant and saw the CC name so left it but now even I’m wondering.. pissed off I didn’t get a screenshot now

Feb 29, 2024
Last time I was at my GP my BP and heart rate was through the roof. They put it down to white coat syndrome as I barely leave the house which then put me all over the show
Anxiety can make it high, I've had checks at the GP due to meds and always comes back fine. I took the settings off my watch as I was checking every few hrs

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Thanks. The reason I asked is because someone in pearls last week came for me because I made a comment about pearls racism. The TT name they had was bascar. I came in here to rant and saw the CC name so left it but now even I’m wondering.. pissed off I didn’t get a screenshot now
That can't be a coincidence surely?!? I just had to google the word "bascar" and it's spanish for nausea or feeling sick

Very random question here but has anyone ever suffered from a high heart rate? Mine kept going up at my consultant appointment yesterday. The last time they checked it was 155. I had an ecg and it was 125 still but they wasn’t too bothered. I’ve had issues before but never this high 🤷🏽‍♀️
If that’s a supine or sitting heart rate, that should be looked at. There’s many reasons for high heart rates, so don’t panic but I’d question it.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
It aahs nothing about disabilities, I just said a few details seemed changed/similar, I didn't pont the disabilities out till now 😂
I think the comment was a reply to another comment about the pip and disabilities (this is such a hard word to type 🤣) I'm not that invested to go back again to check 😕

Ok guess I'm not as lazy as I thought, I went back and checked 😅 it doesn't mention disabilities but does mention PIP

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
This guy has been running "TikTok Talent Shows", trying to hide the fact that he:
  • has been talking to 15 year olds (despite being 28 years old)
  • has a Snapchat that he uses to organize talent shows, which he has added minors to
  • has had a private 1 on 1 call with himself and a 13 year old girl
It gets worse each day on this app...
1716379414647.png