Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Yes because her chat took his side and she lost the plot 🤣🤣🤣 the same thing is happening now
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it's so going to happen again! You can tell she's lying, her face always does that thing where she's pouting. I'm all for this

Sad Drama Queen GIF

Medusa

Right, Bascar has sent me photos, her provisional and a photo of her holding a notebook with today's details on.
She is not Jodie.
Truth GIF
I feel bad for the girl, many of us have revealed personal details about ourselves, some more than others. I would hate for anyone to be targeted because they've shared their disabilities or vulnerabilities on here. I really hope she's ok. 🤎

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I feel bad for the girl, many of us have revealed personal details about ourselves, some more than others. I would hate for anyone to be targeted because they've shared their disabilities or vulnerabilities on here. I really hope she's ok. 🤎
Like I said. I never intended it to become a personal target. i just asked a direct question after being inboxed about concerns, I apologised to her earlier about it and said I was taking her word, other people make their own choices from it. I don't really know what else to do or say.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I think the Angie and Lynz fight is real. I say this because they have been weird with each other since Lynz went on vacation. I saw the comment Lynz made last night to Eternity. She was making a dig at Angie but what she said was true. I'm just waiting for Angie to tell Lynz to shut up about her disability. We all know it's coming. I think Ang is jealous that all her people support Lynz. She has to be the main character.

famous GIF