Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
😭 I need to know the details; if he realised? Was his reaction caught? Did the others scream? Or was it a quiet reveal? What caused such a twist?
He started by telling them he needed in the box or he and his cat were going to jump off a bridge. Little weird but that's Cal. Then he started dancing. He danced for a good 5 minutes then he turned his back on his camera, grabbed his pants, pulled them down to his knees, and bent over. The boxes screamed and Canadian Angie restarted the live. I was in bed and was so shocked I dropped the phone on my face. It was all butthole and balls.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
View attachment lv_0_20240522144022.mp4

There's another 13 minutes of awkwardness after this, but this is the full recording of Lynz getting into Angie's box this afternoon.
I saw this, I could've sworn I heard a tumbleweed in that live...
tumbleweed GIF

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
Well, I just got muted then blocked from Scotty's live for absolutely no reason. There must be some paranoia there for whatever reason, but considering I don't pick sides on this app, it just makes her look really strange.
JoFletcherMutesMeFromScotty'sLive.jpg'sLive.jpg JoFletcherBlocksMeFromScotty'sLive.jpg'sLive.jpg
Has anyone else had this problem today?

Ffs I chose a bad comment to drop before I went for a nap 😂. I let everyone think she was the Snoopy account when I meant TT snooper. Hope you all enjoyed the freak out. Anyways, I’ve admitted I’m Alex many times and none of you have bothered to care. Judas is Irish Kelly, that’s why she always talks about diamond art. I’m here to clean up CC for Miss Red

Medusa

Like I said. I never intended it to become a personal target. i just asked a direct question after being inboxed about concerns, I apologised to her earlier about it and said I was taking her word, other people make their own choices from it. I don't really know what else to do or say.
My comment wasn't aimed at you, so I don't know why you've @ me. It was aimed at the people who read here and run with tit bits trying to cause a divide by inboxing cc members. You've apologised and I get why you asked, However I'd still like to make sure she's OK after having to reveal who she is.