Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Rant away my luv 😍

I also think she either needs to change things completely, cover a different niche like you mentioned or make offline content and no longer go live. I don’t think the formula as it is, is working anymore.

There hasn’t been a β€œnormal” show for ages, you’re right and I don’t see that changing. As long as she criticises others and opens boxes for others to do the same, she will likely receive it back in droves, leading to more defending etc.

I think the donation may have gone down better had she added some of her own money - not just the money from others over the sensitive nature of the lives those days.
I agree. I just don't think donating to a charity after being accused of affecting peoples mental health is right. Diadro tried the same after being accused of a and a crisis Scotland returned and refused his donation.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Whoever is stood outside Downing Street with a megaphone screaming `Tories out` deserves a donut
i only found out off here, woke up come right on cc, my sister i spoke about yesterday that's her anniversary, imagine the parties when they get booted out πŸ’ƒπŸ₯³, i started early in politics i was a kid in the 80s went to houses of parliament on a march against thatcher Youth Against The Tories πŸ™

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Same here! New to commenting but have been reading on and off for ages when real life allows me the time... @Mrs Doubtfire πŸ‘΅πŸΌ just melts me with her posts and she may well now be blamed if I buy some perfume as I trust her review more than them tiktok shop people πŸ˜‚
Big up all the comment cafe people πŸ’› x
Good Morning Hello GIF by Eledraws (Eleonore Bem)

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com