Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

IMG_4766.png

Now Miss girl, donโ€™t you think we hear enough from you enabling racists. Your safe space means s if youโ€™re on other lives undermining everything you โ€˜stand forโ€™
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''
Im glad after my comment about this behaviour in April she's decided to stop asking creators and just decided to host the discussions herself. Iv also heard her screaming that she's got a bad heart, surely she should just steer away from triggering topics that get her irate? Shes just Angie with a posh accent.

Attachments

• IMG_5431.jpeg
    IMG_5431.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 22

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Im glad after my comment about this behaviour in April she's decided to stop asking creators and just decided to host the debates herself. Iv also heard her screaming that she's got a bad heart, surely she should just steer away from triggering topics that get her irate? Shes just Angie with a posh accent.
Lawyer gigs must not be paying her will if sheโ€™s risking her โ€˜bad heartโ€™ to sit on live having debated for some cash.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Can people just do off with using bipolar as an excuse for everything? That ss so difficult to manage on a day to day basis and Iโ€™ve worked for years to manage it. Makes us all look like fs when someone says โ€˜itโ€™s because of my bipolarโ€™ no itโ€™s not, itโ€™s because youโ€™re a t.
couldnโ€™t agree more I myself have bipolar. I lived years not knowing what was going on with me. Was diagnosed with cyclothymia then bipolar after. It drives me mad people using it like some sort of badge of honour. It can be hard work for myself and my family at times but I have achieved great things and will not use it to get myself out of things.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh god! Sorry, its one of them days today where im taking things the complete wrong context ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Donโ€™t worry Iโ€™m having the worst one of those days ever. Iโ€™m blaming the severe lack of sleep last night ๐Ÿคฃ
IMG_4766.png

Now Miss girl, donโ€™t you think we hear enough from you enabling racists. Your safe space means s if youโ€™re on other lives undermining everything you โ€˜stand forโ€™
Awkward Season 1 GIF by Nanalan''

Does anyone else ever just get in such a mood where you just want to cause chaos? No me either.
IMG_2931.jpeg

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
couldnโ€™t agree more I myself have bipolar. I lived years not knowing what was going on with me. Was diagnosed with cyclothymia then bipolar after. It drives me mad people using it like some sort of badge of honour. It can be hard work for myself and my family at times but I have achieved great things and will not use it to get myself out of things.
Glad you eventually got your diagnosis. Itโ€™s horrible not knowing exactly what is wrong with you and you just canโ€™t explain it to people โ™ฅ๏ธ