Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
OMFG
Aunt Sally is the brummie version of Mary Cosby from Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
The scamming church haver, with bad taste and no empathy.
The Bishop is probably her step-grandaddy too

Housewives GIF by Bravo TV
There was a rumour going round on Reddit a while back saying that ricksta doesn’t have any blood relation to aunt sally…. Apparently she gave him a place to stay and was allegedly his sugar mummy! I’d love to believe it but there was no evidence 🤣

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I’m not educated on this. I’ve worked in care before but with older adults. Can staff refuse a minor in a care setting epilepsy meds because of her behaviour? I’m watching a live right now where that has happened and adults in the live have rang the police and are waiting for them to turn up.
Can’t refuse medication that’s been prescribed unless it is for health reasons but that would be on the instruction from a Dr

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m not educated on this. I’ve worked in care before but with older adults. Can staff refuse a minor in a care setting epilepsy meds because of her behaviour? I’m watching a live right now where that has happened and adults in the live have rang the police and are waiting for them to turn up.
Quick google and nothings coming up , even after an extensive search I'm just getting what if the patient refuses. I'd of thought even the QCC would have something but nope. I'd say it goes against a persons rights though , if the item is prescribed to them and they're not capable of handling said prescription medication the person in charge is fully responsible for administrating them

Feb 29, 2024
I just always have treats and snacks, I'm less depressed when I have a sweet treat 😭👹
Me too! I’m a slut for finding new sweet treats too! My favourite thing at the moment is the toxic waste slushies from B&m they are so sweet and sour, that and flake yoghurts… but not the little tiny ones I will buy a giant Cadbury pot of joy and a packet of flakes and make my own….. just big backed girlie things really 😍

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Me too! I’m a slut for finding new sweet treats too! My favourite thing at the moment is the toxic waste slushies from B&m they are so sweet and sour, that and flake yoghurts… but not the little tiny ones I will buy a giant Cadbury pot of joy and a packet of flakes and make my own….. just big backed girlie things really 😍
Omg those toxic waste sweets literally took a layer of my boyfriends tongue off 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Quick google and nothings coming up , even after an extensive search I'm just getting what if the patient refuses. I'd of thought even the QCC would have something but nope. I'd say it goes against a persons rights though , if the item is prescribed to them and they're not capable of handling said prescription medication the person in charge is fully responsible for administrating them
When I had a stint in a cushioned room, meds were militantly administered and we were jabbed in the bottom if we didn’t take them orally 😭