Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
So Gemzino is saying that she's been hanging with Chyanne since she was 16...
Do Not Touch Sex Ed GIF by HannahWitton

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yes! I agree with you! the one thing I hate though, and I think someone already mentioned it here…. That’s not miss reds money it’s her gifters money! She should have atleast used her own money to bump it up to £200 or something, or even better told her gifters to donate directly to mind so that tiktok and PayPal weren’t taking a cut! It’s just all so messy and I feel like it was only done to make Donna seem like she’s a ‘good person!’

But as you said a donation is better than no donation, and I really hope that donation helps someone who really needs it ❤️
I fully agree, one of those situations where doubling it or rounding up, would’ve been called for and more appreciated.

I know she’d likely reply with “I can’t win” but as we’ve both said, any sort of donation is great but something should have come from her personally too 😬

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Did you see the clip about top girl by any chance? The stuff she said about Ben knights dad?
I did, I was torn on covering that because she isn’t a creator. I have a Tattle like rule, covering creators/live streamers with influential voices/audiences.

The depressing thing is if I start covering sty things people say in boxes, my videos would be never ending 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I did, I was torn on covering that because she isn’t a creator. I have a Tattle like rule, covering creators/live streamers with influential voices/audiences.

The depressing thing is if I start covering sty things people say in boxes, my videos would be never ending 😭
Yea I suppose you are right! Maybe it’s one to save for the archives! 🤣 she’s already starting to build a picture of who she is so it won’t be long before other creators catch on to it! Keep up the good work, You are making a big impact on tiktok! ❤️