Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
I literally just joined Charlie’s live, and all I heard was “didn’t you pay someone £5k for interactions” & “ByyyYeee, your a t”🤣🤣

Go on @Big Chonky🏆
Mom Yes GIF by Emmys

I put in comments it’s for attention as he as slipped of the app as well
I don’t care why he’s doing it. I’m aiming for absolute mayhem on the app today. I just want to make sure Angie is foooooming about this. Have you sent a heart me to Charlie yet? 😉

Feb 28, 2024
USA
@delusive_angie babe, Charlie’s clout chasing off Miss Red and has 2.1K viewers and DG in the box. He’s also rising up the popular as we speak. This is out of order. I think you should do something about it
She’lll fire up a live & start saying that Charlie was the one that originally recorded the clapper so she’ll definitely for the 100th time be making a police report🥱, that he’s a s friend, that she made the choice not to come on early in the mornings to allow him to get the views and gain a platform. Its rinse and delete with the pungent dry prune🤣

She’lll fire up a live & start saying that Charlie was the one that originally recorded the clapper so she’ll definitely for the 100th time be making a police report🥱, that he’s a s friend, that she made the choice not to come on early in the mornings to allow him to get the views and gain a platform. Its rinse and delete with the pungent dry prune🤣
I can’t wait 😍😍

May 19, 2024
Tikky tok
And then she’ll crack open a bottle of red