Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Get to do have you! Ok well let’s see if the same people who are now offended by the Stephen Hawking comment get called out for their hypocrisy because I guarantee it doesn’t. Your eyes clearly been in the back of your head a long time. It’s clear as day to see how CC get played by some in that group and in reflects in their opinions. Just saying it as I see it. Don’t cry about it! It’s just a forum ain’t it?

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because you’ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour it’s getting to a point we don’t know where you start and they finish. You’re starting to come across like a dictator and it’s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But it’s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I don’t care for Miss Red thanks! What happened did sweetbutsour send you a message to say someone was coming for YOUR clique on comment cafe. Oh no they are coming for the good little trolls! All run to the defence! Let’s just watch the names that like your posts. The clique will be revealed. You don’t run comment cafe you bunch of egotistical trolls. Base your opinions on actual facts not because you are biased towards your favourites!
Big up @SweetButSour 🤎🙌🤎🙌🤎

So, what clique are you in?

Feb 29, 2024
Get to do have you! Ok well let’s see if the same people who are now offended by the Stephen Hawking comment get called out for their hypocrisy because I guarantee it doesn’t. Your eyes clearly been in the back of your head a long time. It’s clear as day to see how CC get played by some in that group and in reflects in their opinions. Just saying it as I see it. Don’t cry about it! It’s just a forum ain’t it?
Who the do are you having a go at! do off!

Feb 27, 2024
Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because you’ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour it’s getting to a point we don’t know where you start and they finish. You’re starting to come across like a dictator and it’s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But it’s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.
I used to think a bit like you about some on here but do you know what, these people on here are decent and honest, and most look out for each other (although lots still have me on ignore) but it’s okay. Humble yourself

Nov 10, 2023
I don’t care for Miss Red thanks! What happened did sweetbutsour send you a message to say someone was coming for YOUR clique on comment cafe. Oh no they are coming for the good little trolls! All run to the defence! Let’s just watch the names that like your posts. The clique will be revealed. You don’t run comment cafe you bunch of egotistical trolls. Base your opinions on actual facts not because you are biased towards your favourites!
Eh? It’s an open forum, everyone can see your comments. So everyone can reply to them. No messages need to be sent.

Judas actually runs comment cafe. She’s the Queen.

And we do base our opinions on facts. We always have evidence of some sort. There’s hundreds of screen records in this thread.

I used to think a bit like you about some on here but do you know what, these people on here are decent and honest, and most look out for each other (although lots still have me on ignore) but it’s okay. Humble yourself
Don’t make me warm to you 😭😭

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town

Rock N Roll Dancing GIF by StickerGiant

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Is this a plan hatched
Oh god, why you here?!
Children Peoples GIF
If it is him he won't stay long as u cant "fire a live up" here

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
What it’s true though. Oooooo look at me I’m seetbutsour from CC let me in a box like my opinion is fact not biased. No that member from cc is new their opinion ain’t relevant because it differs from ours! Sorry let’s prep the sacrifice before they are anointed in the CC clique, have they been vetted as a good troll! Get out of here with the s! You’re only a good troll because you’ve relied upon the feelings of others to validate you!