Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

What it’s true though. Oooooo look at me I’m seetbutsour from CC let me in a box like my opinion is fact not biased. No that member from cc is new their opinion ain’t relevant because it differs from ours! Sorry let’s prep the sacrifice before they are anointed in the CC clique, have they been vetted as a good troll! Get out of here with the s! You’re only a good troll because you’ve relied upon the feelings of others to validate you!
I’m sorry, you just aren’t the right fit for the clique. Thank you for your application. Please apply again in future when we have further openings. We wish you well on your future endeavours

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
Eh? It’s an open forum, everyone can see your comments. So everyone can reply to them. No messages need to be sent.

Judas actually runs comment cafe. She’s the Queen.

And we do base our opinions on facts. We always have evidence of some sort. There’s hundreds of screen records in this thread.
Judas is a legend and the only one who I truly think says it as it is!

Nov 10, 2023
What it’s true though. Oooooo look at me I’m seetbutsour from CC let me in a box like my opinion is fact not biased. No that member from cc is new their opinion ain’t relevant because it differs from ours! Sorry let’s prep the sacrifice before they are anointed in the CC clique, have they been vetted as a good troll! Get out of here with the s! You’re only a good troll because you’ve relied upon the feelings of others to validate you!
At this point you’re giving jilted ex vibes. What’s the matter did sweetbutsour reject you?

Feb 29, 2024
called this knob out for praising lee anderson this was his reply
Is Lee 30p Lee
Are you OK, would you like a diazepam or a joint?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
You’re looking really daft dear. Why are you putting it all on Sweetbutsour 😂😂

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
You pick and choose who to write about and have focused your attention on some creators. I use that term loosely. But you’re not going to call out the hypocrisy of some members in the group who have done and said the most about said subjects being discussed? Their outrage at this point with this latest scandal from Alex is that of comedy. None of them cared when other people’s disabilities got mocked and was directed specifically at a certain person. They haven’t been outraged when Alex and others have made dark humour jokes before but now they ain’t friends with him and others have made up everyone just forgotten about all their wrongdoings.
You're within your rights to be here, as is everyone, as we don't own the rights to cc.

But...

Come with your opinions, your facts, what you have to say. Don't come demanding others speak your opinion or your facts. We comment what we see, what we feel and some agree, some don't. Some people like tiktok folk that I find hideous. That's their right, I don't care.

I'm sure people think we speak as a collective and are some sort of righteous,vigilante, influencer group.

Like who YOU like, dislike who YOU dislike and feel free to spout it in here.

Last edited:

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Pick Me I Know GIF by Jackie James

Do me next
I literally spat my coffee out at this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Oh, did you think I was agreeing with your statement?
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

May 6, 2024
West midland
Can someone stroke my ego please 😭🥺😭🥺😭

You're within your rights to be here, as is everyone, as we don't own the rights to cc.

But...

Come with your opinions, your facts, what you have to say. Don't come demanding others speak your opinion or your facts. We comment what we see, what we feel and some agree, some don't. Some people like tiktok folk that I find hideous. That's their right, I don't care.

I'm sure people think we speak as a collective and are some sort of righteous,vigilante, influencer group.

Like who YOU like, dislike who YOU dislike and feel free to spout it I'm here.
Nah, sorry they just ain’t welcome 😂😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I’m literally out of my dogs reading all this s. The thing is we can have different opinions. I don’t really care whether anyone agrees with mine. I just call out hypocrisy and stiness as I see it. That’s the beauty of being a troll. I’m not affected. I’ve just ignored them so they just ranting to themselves. But big up for the love ❤️ my fave clique mates. ❤️
We have a common goal, but we don’t take the same paths ❤️