Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
this skank openly supports right winged bigots, is a tory, wait til she gets vouchers to replace her cash from pip, thursday afternoon drinking, singing on tiktok at the cost of taxpayers, oh look she's battling scruffy tramps arse bum dave doran', is he mocking muslims there ?
That's funcking disgusting!! Most vile thing I've seen

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did one of the girls he used to date end up sleeping through a house fire after picking up from him?
I hope sheila is out of the house that night.
It was Roshante she apparently got the tablets from the night of the housefire (layla,liv,oliva) I get sad thinking of it because she lost her dog Zeus that night and nearly died herself. Tommy and her had a toxic relationship, she was doing witchcraft and all on him at one point 🤣 I used to feel sorry for layla until I read the article about her helping set a man up to be unalived .. kinda lost my sympathy after that.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It was Roshante she apparently got the tablets from the night of the housefire (layla,liv,oliva) I get sad thinking of it because she lost her dog Zeus that night and nearly died herself. Tommy and her had a toxic relationship, she was doing witchcraft and all on him at one point 🤣 I used to feel sorry for layla until I read the article about her helping set a man up to be unalived .. kinda lost my sympathy after that.
Animated GIF

Jesus christ how is it worse

I found it weird that he was able to reply to Judas and change her comment... only people in here a while know that's an option...and can be done.
Good point actually!! He’s probably been here on another account but because he wasn’t getting attention he came back as himself to try get some more