Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Not Angie threatening Miss Remi, you can do right off
luther rage GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Your ego here is an actual joke! We are not you! What because you’ve been deemed good little trolls by a collective of people? Like you run comment cafe. Get a grip of yourself SweetButSour it’s getting to a point we don’t know where you start and they finish. You’re starting to come across like a dictator and it’s sad and pathetic. So the clique run Tik Tok? But it’s becoming very clear to see that there is a clique of you on Comment Cafe. Wipe the s out of your eyes or go cry about my opinion either one is fine by me.
No one gives a do about your beef with the fishwives/menopaus mafia, most of us can’t even tell the difference between them half the time annyway, Come with some proof and maybe someone might take you seriously, (not me but maybe someone!)

Clearly you have some sort of personal vendetta and we are not your trolls for hire!🤣 you come on here insulting us and then saying we as if you are part of comment cafe!
Unlike you sweet but sour has been a member here for a long time, and she is well respected by most people in here because she speaks her mind and never backs down and has contributed to help raise awareness of the s that happens on tiktok!
What have you done other than come in here, cry like a little b and then get offended that people have come back at you with the same sty attitude you greeted us all with!

Anyway I hope you have the day you deserve, and please do off, you absolutely reek of Alex brighams mouldy dick cheese!