Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Whatever you do don't put Jaffa cakes in a jar with other biscuits, they make the biscuits go soggy, that was a dark day for me.
Scared Nervous GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I just saw miss red video saying she’s having time off, panic attacks etc. she literally started this behaviour of ‘hate’… this isn’t what about ism, but it’s ‘well what did you expect???’

and for the paragraph readers:

how does she think people like 19 year old elphaba (now 20 I believe) felt with daily commentary on her skin condition, her gender confusion, her hygiene, her behaviour.

Now I personally don’t like elphaba but I can see she is a teenager that has clearly had a poor and chaotic upbringing and is making every mistake in front of tens of thousands of people. I don’t understand genuinely how she can expect sympathy, when she wouldn’t give it to a teenager.
Well said , she was CRUEL about her it wasn't nice viewing

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Why do people always try and turn there racism around and deflect on homophobia. Like girl I’m gay and in this moment Idc what was said, the focus isn’t on that, it’s on the racist comments. Stop deflecting because you think another community will come and back you up.
The subject always switches so fast. Angie is zoned out, looking at the views.