Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
‘You’re not entitled to believe us’

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
This is so sad , this has all stemmed from a story about Lisa & her children , nobody is going to win here , there isn't a winner , nobody is going to `be over` at the end of this , it's distasteful and could have been shut down weeks ago , but it's all for views and drama , drama from a story that originally came from a story of young children. This app never ceases to amazes me.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I honestly do not get the point of this do they not understand how severe mental illnesses can be 🤬 so its a family vendetta now being spread round the app to make cockerpoo look like a saint, when infact she's a huge liar and manipulater anyway. Whether or not she isn't the person Lisa claimed she made dangerous accusations against us all go back in the thread where she accused cc of doxing her people left because off her!! She also laughed about someone's abuse and questioned it.
This is triggering me and I am not a survivor ffs

There's absolutely no way they would know Lisa's medical history. How does she not have epilepsy? She had a seizure on a live.

If anyone remembers me screenshotting comments from a girl called Natalie the other day calling people who SH weirdos she's one of the main antagonists in this.
Yes wasn't Natalie one of the furry cult?