Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm off to sleep, won't be on early tomorrow - goodnight cc! (except you Alex Brigham and the other dirty and nasty fs lingering around)

Someone please remember (if Alex does emerge from whichever rancid hole he crawled into) to tell him (from me) that he's a  melt, he has the worst mummy issues I've ever witnessed, he has napoleon syndrome and he's a compulsive liar. Plus he can go and do himself sideways.

Ciao, CC! 😘❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Ooops.

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
It was heartbreaking I couldn’t watch all of it. But the gist is mama kaz ex mod/manager exposed her. Her name is Sophie and she is terminal. She was vulnerable and kaz bled her dry. Gaslit her and manipulated her. She was doing everything for kaz from ordering her groceries to speaking to benefits people. She literally had to do everything for her. She was in a coma at one point and when she just came out of hospital and kaz was nagging at her. Papa blaze sent a disgusting text to her about her cancer as well.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Someone said the lady's account was MK Guidance, and I remember that account gifting big, I always thought it was dean on another account. She gifted LOADS