Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
It was heartbreaking I couldn’t watch all of it. But the gist is mama kaz ex mod/manager exposed her. Her name is Sophie and she is terminal. She was vulnerable and kaz bled her dry. Gaslit her and manipulated her. She was doing everything for kaz from ordering her groceries to speaking to benefits people. She literally had to do everything for her. She was in a coma at one point and when she just came out of hospital and kaz was nagging at her. Papa blaze sent a disgusting text to her about her cancer as well.
I actually can't get over what I heard , that poor woman Sophie, mama kaz used her on so many levels, what a horrible t kaz is to treat that poor sick woman who is on her last stage of cancer the way she has
The stress of that alone and kaz on the phone wanting Sophie to support her with gifts and do the tiktok shop for her knowing that Sophie is terminal my mind can't take it in , wanting her to leave her money in her will ARE YOU TAKING THE PISS how low can a person go . Sophie put kaz before her children and health , kaz manipulated her and sophie has wasted the last 3 years of her life on this vile excuse for a human being
To hear her crying telling her story broke me to hear the pain in her voice , kaz used her vulnerability to her advantage what a vile person kaz is , she used her in such a terrible terrible way People please stop supporting this creator , kaz needs to be cancelled and let this woman have peace in her last days

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No kaz she was not mkguidance initially! At first she was littlelabelgifts! She changed her name under manipulation from you, you absolute RAT!!!!
Omg is this littlelabelgifts?

I only watched kaz really early on, and I remember littlelabelgifts and I always used to wonder how they afforded to send so many huge gifts to her, but I had stopped going in her lives when she must have changed to no guidance

Omg is this littlelabelgifts?

I only watched kaz really early on, and I remember littlelabelgifts and I always used to wonder how they afforded to send so many huge gifts to her, but I had stopped going in her lives when she must have changed to no guidance
Yep. Little label gifts was drunk when first sending big gifts and kaz got her in the box for hours taking advantage and she kept sending more. There were loads in the comments at the time saying it’s taking advantage

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF