Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
It sounded like they had food delivered as someone was at the door!
Either that or she has another appointment 🀒
Pineapple Drawingsbymj GIF by Visual Stories by MJ

Cockerpoo has since deleted her comments bar 1 comment on that video. Who was it that had her other comments would you do me a huge favour please and re upload πŸ™? Also Roxy has just sworn on a grave she's never interacted with Cockerpoo
Screenshot_20240523-234130_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240523-234127_Gallery.jpg
You can search back and find whatever was posted in here when we spoke about it

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
These lot are not gonna be happy until one of them does something bad. Is that what it’s gonna take for all this to stop?
Alls I’m seeing every pissing day is vile people taking the piss out of some very serious issues. And a complete and utter b feast between mama kas, Zac, EQ and miss red. I’m so glad this isn’t my life (scripted or not). I’m just the outsider watching it all through my phone.
What a sad sad life either way because if this is a way to make money I’d rather be on the bones of my arse!
I’m so glad my life is far from this, my days revolve around supporting those with real mental health problems. Unlike these people who chose to be this way, the greed and generally being nothing short of manipulative is utterly disgraceful. I’m glad that when I put my phone down none of this affects me, but I can foresee that this isn’t going to end well. However the greed from TT will continue 😠

If you watch the video ⚠️trigger warning blood and mental health ⚠️Has anyone seen the video off Lisa Marie on this account? Sorry if its been mentioned i just go with the flow now instead of reading back. The comment section is rather interesting
Screenshot_20240519-200242_TikTok.jpg
Click this comment and it'll take you back to when we chatted about it the other day