Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Thanks for this. We went out for a little patrol tonight, couldn’t see anyone, but we’re keeping our eyes peeled.
Keep an eye out on Facebook market place, gumtree and stuff like that too! When my mates bike got stolen it was caught on ring doorbell and they found it for sale on fb market place 🤣 he reported it to the police and ended up getting it back though! Hope you get yours back too!

Feb 29, 2024
Do you mind if i pinch these please? im going to make a tiktok video with the comments and the date ect as this was 5 days ago she has since removed her comments and conveniently they decided to do this on the same night mk was outted
Yea anything I ever post can be used by any of you in here! You don’t have to ask me ❤️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m genuinely working 16 hour days at the moment.. just got in bed… if I wake up tomorrow and come in the cafe to find Brigham @ing me again I’m going to go absolutely mental

Episode 6 Warning GIF by BET Plus

Feb 29, 2024
⚠️Trigger warning me ranting about cockerpoo⚠️

Fml I can’t sleep! I stupidly watched angies live on YouTube and I feel so disturbed! The way they spoke about Lisa when she was 12 has knocked me sick! I really hope you are fing proud of yourself cockerpoo! You are fing evil! You have proved nothing apart from the fact that you are this conniving, sly, condescending t that clearly has something to hide to go to these lengths to try and keep yourself anonymous!
There was a million different ways you could have provided proof that the woman lisa was talking about isn’t you, but you chose to find her family members and talk about a woman’s childhood trauma and make out she’s a liar because the case was NFA! I hope you realise how fing sick that is!
I’m literally so fing angry I can barely get out what I want to say, because so many things are running through my head, but what I will say is that cockerpoo has done nothing to prove she is telling the truth and nothing to prove Lisa is lying, all she has done is clarify that she’s a bad person and needs looking in too!
Cockercunt I know you read here and I hope someone does find you and reports your behaviour to your workplace because you are fing abhorrent and shouldn’t be allowed around the general public! I hope your tiktok account gets banned too! I heard it doesn’t take much if multiple people report the account on the same day and for the same reasons!
I hope you log on to tiktok everyday from now on and get the hate you deserve you fing creature!

TeaFromTheSewage

May 24, 2024
London
Kaz is either a fing idiot or an evil t to just say "I've got alot of years left to live"
This was terrible.
And I thought not many people had picked up on this..
And this isn't the first time mk has made insensitive comments regarding the situation they are speaking (deflecting) upon at the time..
Which makes me believe that they must do it on purpose