Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I have a feeling Angie is trying to sway the audience in MK favour because she's done something herself...

One of her biggest gifters Frankie has taken a "break" .... Frankie is young, I don't care what Angie says... and spent ALOT of coins on Angie. Makes me wonder....
I wouldn’t be completely surprised that one day Nanny G and Franky come together outing something similar. I think more, it’s angies constant need for attention and needing her mods to screenrecord, spy on others and talk about her problems. I think that’s more what she may be seeing about herself in the Mama Kaz situation

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I have a feeling Angie is trying to sway the audience in MK favour because she's done something herself...

One of her biggest gifters Frankie has taken a "break" .... Frankie is young, I don't care what Angie says... and spent ALOT of coins on Angie. Makes me wonder....
This is my first thought. Frankie would gift big and I wonder if she’s gotten herself in debt because of it. Angie definitely manipulates her viewers/mods with these fake storylines/suicide baiting/SH/MH. Her day will come.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Tisha Campbell Wow GIF by Bounce
Angie you remind everyone all the time what you do for them. You back people for all the wrong reasons as soon as you fall out you then bring up everything.

Angies complaining there’s no receipts, making out there’s no evidence. Decided to hold a live based on no evidence. Gets told immediately the evidence is up there. Instead of holding off and looking at the evidence, she continues to babble about her opinion without seeing the receipts. She’s sick in the t. How much longer do we have to wait for her liver to hit that stage? You know the one. I’m not sorry. Nothing else will get her off the app. #BunTheLiver