Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Alicia actually made a really good point! Miss baguette debunked the cockerpoo so why did cockerpoo continue it!
Not gonna start a war again but because she didn't debunk the full situation. Miss baguette showed the messages were fake. That didn't debunk anything else cockerpoo was doing in regards to the situation.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I think Cockerpoo definately has some sort of connection to this rumour. She is too deep in it and seems to have delved deep into getting info. Very suss to me
She’s definitely who Lisa said she is , why go into a live with someone random who has issues with Lisa and then the person said after “she outted cockerpoo” how can she out her if it’s not her 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
ok i will agree 😄
Breaking News Mlb GIF by Travis

Feb 29, 2024
Well then if chippy wants to play that game maybe people should talk about him sending inappropriate pictures to millsy and making her uncomfortable 🤷‍♀️ that was brushed under the carpet wasn't it....not before being mentioned on Charlie's live. We can all spread rumours without facts CHIPPY
Is chippy the little b that cried because he gifted Angie and couldn’t afford too! 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
I know a few people know each other in here please if anyone has gobbler on anything other than this platform please can someone check on them, im not fussed what that cartoon mut is saying right now one off our own is upset 😔. Also doubtfire and baguette i dont think its wise to listen to the recordings after everything this week that was a fing sty move
I’m feeling better now! Just had a cuppa and a fag! I’m more raging for the people who have had to suffer the most awful s you can imagine, to then have to come onto an app that is supposed to be an escape from reality, just to be accused of the most abhorrent things! People make me sick! But honestly I’m ok and I really appreciate all of you looking out for me! I just can’t believe people are still joking about this sort of s it’s not funny! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

May 3, 2024
uk
Can someone make sense out of this please.. Lisa Shows a photo of a women on a zoom call…. Says her name is Jenny black or Brad something.. then every one goes to google to find who this women could be, then finds a different photo of a woman who goes by that name but in the same line of work.. so cockershit has contacted the woman from google and their company about the on goings of TikTok…

But why Is no one mentioning the actual women in the photo on the zoom call?? Who is she lol Lisa has only showed this photo of the woman and a name NOT the other women on google

Anyone follow this or have I confused myself 🤦‍♀️😂