Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
See because Miss Red donated money to charity after being a t, and Cockerpoo donated money to that queen bees charity about kids. If I donate a fiver to RSPCA can I boot cockerpoo so she ends up in space 😭

Mike Judge Kick GIF by Idiocracy

I’m feeling better now! Just had a cuppa and a fag! I’m more raging for the people who have had to suffer the most awful s you can imagine, to then have to come onto an app that is supposed to be an escape from reality, just to be accused of the most abhorrent things! People make me sick! But honestly I’m ok and I really appreciate all of you looking out for me! I just can’t believe people are still joking about this sort of s it’s not funny! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Feb 29, 2024
I'm not even sure who the account is that people are being accused of being Iv never saw it before 😭
It’s vile it’s called king kesh/delusive kesh been around lives for over a year…. They say disgusting things like telling people to get graped! They have a CC account too but only commented once or twice telling people to get graped!
I’ve heard it could be frosty but I’ve also heard it’s captain zac but I dunno I’ve got no proof either way!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Can someone make sense out of this please.. Lisa Shows a photo of a women on a zoom call…. Says her name is Jenny black or Brad something.. then every one goes to google to find who this women could be, then finds a different photo of a woman who goes by that name but in the same line of work.. so cockershit has contacted the woman from google and their company about the on goings of TikTok…

But why Is no one mentioning the actual women in the photo on the zoom call?? Who is she lol Lisa has only showed this photo of the woman and a name NOT the other women on google

Anyone follow this or have I confused myself 🤦‍♀️😂
I know I'm one of very few that believe this but I believe Lisa's picture from zoom was cockerpoo. I also believe the jenny Maynard account on tiktok is cockerpoo.

Maybe Lisa got her name wrong, in cockerpoos job is her full name concealed Maybe? and Lisa went snooping and got the wrong jenny, but in saying that I believe the recording of the woman did sound like cockerpoo and i vagely remember her telling some story on reds live about a house fire very similar to that recording but ive yet to find the proof. I dunno its all very fecking weird. Loads doesn't add up ....

Could cockerpoo go by bradshaw for work and Maynard for personal? I have loads of colleagues that use maidens names for work and marriage names for social

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

I'd like to add nothing was debunked about cockerpoo why did it take for someone in here to try and prove anything why did cockerpoo not show her dms herself as 'proof' did she ever deny messaging lisa as im sure she actually said she wanted to contact lisa. Speak later all tell everyone they are fs ❤❤

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Is chippy the little b that cried because he gifted Angie and couldn’t afford too! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes that's right, also cried when pearl went at him in retaliation for the stuff he was saying about her, he said he had to go to the popo. He ss himself when confronted by blokes, backtracks quicker than angie glugs her wine