Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Right I wasn't going to say anything but when sausage messaged me last night he said an account called here for the tea, but I only know @HereForTea whos been here from the start was a moderator on comment cafe from Luton and working for Johnny the pedo. I said none of us work here and i couldn't think of any account called here for the tea. He said proof will come out in a few days and I said if I does I'd watch but I didn't have any suspicions and again none of us actually work here.

It's just a bit odd that this delusive king account is going round saying the same sort of stuff. But I don't have anymore details than that 🤷‍♀️
Hell of a coincidence. Think we may know who is behind that account at least. Until the meat tube arrives with evidence though, we can at least remember that he thinks we have 3 Welsh leaders at CC 😭

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I didn't go for baguette or Mrs d and as far as angie goes ...not a chance , I made a joke ,didn't know that guys history and gobby g decided to twist it into something else ....I apologised after its that simple..I dint anyone's sympathy and I ain't bothered about snide comments on here either. I can play the game
Want To Play Game Time GIF by Mashed

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Right I wasn't going to say anything but when sausage messaged me last night he said an account called here for the tea, but I only know @HereForTea whos been here from the start was a moderator on comment cafe from Luton and working for Johnny the pedo. I said none of us work here and i couldn't think of any account called here for the tea. He said proof will come out in a few days and I said if it does I'd watch but I didn't have any suspicions and again none of us actually work here.

It's just a bit odd that this delusive king account is going round saying the same sort of stuff. But I don't have anymore details than that 🤷‍♀️
I'm literally an 40 year old irish mother 🤣🤣🤣
Right I wasn't going to say anything but when sausage messaged me last night he said an account called here for the tea, but I only know @HereForTea whos been here from the start was a moderator on comment cafe from Luton and working for Johnny the pedo. I said none of us work here and i couldn't think of any account called here for the tea. He said proof will come out in a few days and I said if it does I'd watch but I didn't have any suspicions and again none of us actually work here.

Oooooh could kesh be sausage?

Mar 2, 2024
With all due respect he was in that financial position before he borrowed money to gift Angie he said it many times beforehand. I don't see how he was manipulated to send her anything, he chose to.
And today he spoke like s to our Grimsby Gobbler, that gives me more than an ick!

Did I say he was manipulated? He was mates with Angie then so no doubt wanted to be part of the whole risings fiasco.

I’m not disputing how he spoke to gobbler was wrong. All I’m saying is i personally won’t mock someone on their financial situation. It’s not an ick competition. I can be icked out by the whole fing situation.

So before it ends up in who’s icked out more, my loyalty is to here. It’s that simple.

May 24, 2024
West Yorkshire
Did I say he was manipulated? He was mates with Angie then so no doubt wanted to be part of the whole risings fiasco.

I’m not disputing how he spoke to gobbler was wrong. All I’m saying is i personally won’t mock someone on their financial situation. It’s not an ick competition. I can be icked out by the whole fing situation.

So before it ends up in who’s icked out more, my loyalty is to here. It’s that simple.
It's fine I can take the bullshit

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm literally an 40 year old irish mother 🤣🤣🤣

Oooooh could kesh be sausage?
Thats why i just made jokes about the Luton thing becuase i didn't think it was you and none of us are moderators here. He said he didn't have an issue with comment cafe so it's either someone connected to him or whoever he said was sending him the evidence that they thought an account call here for the tea was a woman from Luton who works at comment cafe undercover for Johnny. Either way it seems connected. Very random.

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
Hold up a damn minute! Didnt Angie just tell everyone to leave Chester alone because he was saying his mental health was bad? Wouldn't this apply as well?
Did Chester care about Taurians mental health when he called her an absolute N? Does he care about his friends who are getting s because of him and his vile words and actions? Absolutely not. He causes s, vanishes for a few hours, posts a half arsed apology, deletes the apology, then comes back drunk again and says more things! If he cared about his friends MH he wouldn't keep doing this. Although, the ones who sit in his box I don't feel sorry for at all though, they know what he's like and yet still sit in his boxes laughing and enabling his behaviour.

Feb 29, 2024
About to watch now, I hope you’re ok 😞 I’ve already had to take a diazepam today.
I’m fine I just couldn’t sit back and let them say that even if they are saying it’s a joke! It’s not funny and chippy can deny it but I know he knows that account from angies lives! I hope you are ok thought i had to post it here because I knew they would come here! Sorry if it upsets you x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Thats why i just made jokes about the Luton thing becuase i didn't think it was you and none of us are moderators here. He said he didn't have an issue with comment cafe so it's either someone connected to him or whoever he said was sending him the evidence that they thought an account call here for the tea was a woman from Luton who works at comment cafe undercover for Johnny. Either way it seems connected. Very random.
How does one work at comment cafe? Does he mean like admin? It's funny how people have only started coming for me when I start to post a little content on my page.. I obviously rubbed them up the wrong way 🤣🤣🤣

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
The pineapple swinger is in pearls
Did Chester care about Taurians mental health when he called her an absolute N? Does he care about his friends who are getting s because of him and his vile words and actions? Absolutely not. He causes s, vanishes for a few hours, posts a half arsed apology, deletes the apology, then comes back drunk again and says more things! If he cared about his friends MH he wouldn't keep doing this. Although, the ones who sit in his box I don't feel sorry for at all though, they know what he's like and yet still sit in his boxes laughing and enabling his behaviour.
Chester thinks he's untouchable because he has the backing of lesbian Luke and co