Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
And Hann said half an hour after she gifted Angie the other days she's distancing herself from drama now. She was maybe just emptying her bank first.
I think you truly affected Hanm, Judas so you deserve endless donuts for all eternity. Also a person that is (allegedly) a mental health nurse came up into the boxes offering her services to Hann during the upcoming live Hann is hosting and began talking about gambling addiction on TT which was the cherry on top of the sundae for me.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I'm still laughing over Hann saying she had a PSA in a serious voice and then everyone in the boxes asking what a PSA meant and Hann explaining "...Public Service Announcement..." before going on to promo that she's going to be hosting a 'mental health live' I asked her if she had stopped gifting Angie and was told it wasn't an Angie call out so not the time to ask that question as well 😂😂
Wonder what medical qualifications she has to go with her law degree to host a mental health live. Dishing out more unsolicited inaccurate advice

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think you truly affected Hanm, Judas so you deserve endless donuts for all eternity. Also a person that is (allegedly) a mental health nurse came up into the boxes offering her services to Hann during the upcoming live Hann is hosting and began talking about gambling addiction on TT which was the cherry on top of the sundae for me.
I only asked her one question directly and made that one statement on a video. Iv deleted a few comments because it's not a witch hunt but this new idea of hers was made just before I made my video. I genuinely don't believe Hann is capable of looking after people's mental health.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I only asked her on question directly and made that one statement on a video. Iv deleted a few comments because it's not a witch hunt but this new idea of hers was made just before I made my video. I genuinely don't believe Hann is capable of looking after people's mental health.
She truly isn't, she isn't doing it for the right reason - she said she was going to donate gift money to charity but didn't name a charity or say she would donate any of her own money to said charity so really she would just be hosting the live where people are listening to people being vulnerable and gifting whatever revenue comes in to a charity. When it was suggested she link a charity instead she said "...but no one will donate."

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
flange being completely exploited for her car crash room and she thinks she's part of the clique
she's really acting like she's well respected around Tiktok these days

Gilbert Gottfried Trick GIF