Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
About time this came back around. There were so many of us who heard it all the first time, and knew how much he was disgusting to those ladies. So many in his comments who are new and have no idea about this or his lies about Eastenders for months and months. Telling her he’s got to get back to filming, is manipulation when it was a lie. He never had an Eastenders contact.
I work in the entertainment industry to keep it vague, I literally asked someone I know that works on Eastenders set. He’s never been there being filmed. He’s a liar. But people here even saying they don’t see anything wrong even though they’re listening to it. It’s mad.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
About time this came back around. There were so many of us who heard it all the first time, and knew how much he was disgusting to those ladies. So many in his comments who are new and have no idea about this or his lies about Eastenders for months and months. Telling her he’s got to get back to filming, is manipulation when it was a lie. He never had an Eastenders contact.
Zach thinks the world owes him a living

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Lately when I'm watching lives on my laptop it kicks me out for no reason and puts me in some randos live, no clue why
I had that the other night , even when the live doesn't end , its frustrating when you're in another room and you start hearing other voices 😂

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I second this I noticed he kept playing with his ear ring piercing, and I always play with my nose ring whenever I feel uncomfortable when someone's telling me the truth. I'm not surprised about Zac tbh but I thought he was one of the creators with some morals... clearly not
Ohhh I love noticing stuff like that! I heard about the yawn thing from some video somebody showed about Paul breach and all the ways he shows when he’s lying. Zac is so transparent it baffles me how people like him

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yes! In the middle of lives, maybe it's because I'm not interacting with it or something?
I only noticed it the other night , but before hand I've sat in lives for hours without even typing , I wonder if they've changed something , they have a habit of breaking stuff

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I only noticed it the other night , but before hand I've sat in lives for hours without even typing , I wonder if they've changed something , they have a habit of breaking stuff
Yes they've definitely done something, I've left to go do something come back and someone else is blabbering away, worse when it throws you into a live with hardly any people in 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yes they've definitely done something, I've left to go do something come back and someone else is blabbering away, worse when it throws you into a live with hardly any people in 🤣
Yeah I had it the other night , I was in the kitchen and just heard different voices and thought urgh wtf hahaha

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Iv been watching on and off I really don't watch Zac, Mama Kaz or any of that lot. But it really rubs me up the wrong way that Zac thinks he's above being spoke about because he paid them back and he had a breakdown over it. It doesn't work like that. If Mama Kaz has a breakdown and pays the woman she groomed out of money back does it give her a pass? No. Unfortunately the bad someone does always outshines any good they feel like they do now.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don't even go in her lives , I wonder if she did it the other day when she was in Angies and I told her she should keep her trap shut
Thatll Do Happy Hour GIF by Busch