Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What she done โค๏ธ
She had Demented Ange in her boxes (after Dementor made comments to Cal in regards to her thinking he had 'special needs' which she laughed about) and when Cal was in Can Ange's live (along with multiple others including myself) asking Can Ange why Dementor was in Can Ange's boxes Can Ange pretended she didn't see the comments...except she did see the comments bc she acknowledged mine and responded (so did Dementor) and Can Ange said she was going to text Cal (she said something along the lines of "...going to text him to see if he has a problem with Delulu being in the boxes...") today when being called out bc Cal is obviously annoyed Can Ange was being pissy and an a-hole saying she never saw comments and I got called a 'gaslighter' by Bella...tell me how pointing out that my comment in Can Ange's live was acknowledged is gaslighting? I told Can Ange to watch her live back bc she said she couldn't keep track of thousands of comments. She also said Cal should have requested the box if he had an issue with Dementor.

(Edit: Can Ange is also claiming she doesn't know what David said to Cal yet pretty sure that was also discussed so she did know and when that was brought up she said she doesn't want to discuss something that will trigger her.)

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Iv been watching on and off I really don't watch Zac, Mama Kaz or any of that lot. But it really rubs me up the wrong way that Zac thinks he's above being spoke about because he paid them back and he had a breakdown over it. It doesn't work like that. If Mama Kaz has a breakdown and pays the woman she groomed out of money back does it give her a pass? No. Unfortunately the bad someone does always outshines any good they feel like they do now.
Exactly they are mutually exclusive situations. Hes fing awful.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Both my accounts are blocked

Chris Evans Boston GIF by ADWEEK

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
She had Demented Ange in her boxes (after Dementor made comments to Cal in regards to her thinking he had 'special needs' which she laughed about) and when Cal was in Can Ange's live (along with multiple others including myself) asking Can Ange why Dementor was in Can Ange's boxes Can Ange pretended she didn't see the comments...except she did see the comments bc she acknowledged mine and responded (so did Dementor) and Can Ange said she was going to text Cal (she said something along the lines of "...going to text him to see if he has a problem with Delulu being in the boxes...") today when being called out bc Cal is obviously annoyed Can Ange was being pissy and an a-hole saying she never saw comments and I got called a 'gaslighter' by Bella...tell me how pointing out that my comment in Can Ange's live was acknowledged is gaslighting? I told Can Ange to watch her live back bc she said she couldn't keep track of thousands of comments. She also said Cal should have requested the box if he had an issue with Dementor.

(Edit: Can Ange is also claiming she doesn't know what David said to Cal yet pretty sure that was also discussed so she did know and when that was brought up she said she doesn't want to discuss something that will trigger her.)
CA definitely knows what was said because it was discussed in her live with that Jessie in the boxes and they were outraged by it. Someone commented Jessie had no right to be outraged as sheโ€™d said about smoking someoneโ€™s mums ashes ๐Ÿฅด

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Yes your brain cells. Youโ€™re listening to what we are all listening to and youโ€™re thinking it sounds like she forced her money on him? He was telling her he was this poverty stricken guy that didnโ€™t have money for food. And he literally never filmed in eastenders you think thatโ€™s a normal thing to lie to your friend about? Youโ€™re in comment cafe, where people can see the manipulators for what they are, check yourself. You like someone thatโ€™s vicious selfish manipulative cruel and ruthless.
Il admit I'm not giving it my full attention-il re watch it