Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm interested in her point she won't be reporting Miss Red or Miss J (their names are pathetic). I'd be getting a solicitor to check that straight away if it was me being reported.

Let's say 3 people assault someone, and you decide not to prosecute two of them because you forgive them, but you fell out with 1 because they didn't let you ban Miss Baguette in a tiktok live so you're pressing charges against him only.

Yes guys, that's the story..... your honour.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Anyone else think No Face is an odd-one?
Warning Watch Out GIF

Apr 27, 2024
United Kingdom
I'm interested in her point she won't be reporting Miss Red or Miss J (their names are pathetic). I'd be getting a solicitor to check that straight away if it was me being reported.

Let's say 3 people assault someone, and you decide not to prosecute two of them because you forgive them, but you fell out with 1 because they didn't let you ban Miss Baguette in a tiktok live so you're pressing charges against him only.

Yes guys, that's the story..... your honour.
They're saying it doesn't take away from the crime that you temporarily forgave someone. I do agree with that. But do people understand my point? We're not talking about late press charging, I'm talking about picking out the people you don't like for the same crime.