Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Right Iv been tagged in another video, l'm not sharing the video because there's sick stuff about kids being said on one of the slides but there's the full screenshot of the WhatsApp thread.

Iv also refollowed sausage to ask who it's between because this is a responsibility I didn't ask for and If use are asking who the text thread is between I'll try find out.

Apparently it's between him and his friend sammi they've fallen out so she's exposing him.

This really isn't a responsibility I wanted but I'm being tagged in this stuff because Iv called it out before.
I'm more happy this has been re brought to light that I can now cut whoever that is off for my own self and morality. Thank you. I hope no one thinks any less of me for speaking to whoever that is but now I can get rid and stay true to myself.

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
So now I have questions.. If @The man with no name is Johnny..
Then who the do is @Woman.with.no.name ???
Don’t know don’t care, both on the ignore list, he was dodgy and cocky the moment he arrived, then she came. They love one certain member of CC I can’t remember who but they literally fan girled over them !! My memory isn’t crystal clear but yeah. !!!

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Don’t know don’t care, both on the ignore list, he was dodgy and cocky the moment he arrived, then she came. They love one certain member of CC I can’t remember who but they literally fan girled over them !! My memory isn’t crystal clear but yeah. !!!
Yeah I have them both blocked on here and TT.
My head is frazzled!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
And I told you yesterday you'd also been accused but I didn't mention it because I didn't think it was true. I only mentioned it because it was weird the kesh account was saying stuff to you. To be the first person to jump and almost defend Johnny is sus. Sorry Iv got to say.
You think I'm sus? Because I questioned someone else being accused of the same thing I was?

Seriously.. this forum is turning into a who is who. That's not why I joined. I enjoyed this forum because I found it at the right time. I learned about PLM last year through Angies platform however even tho I have do all to do with them I will tell you one thing. They are good are turning people against each other

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Right Iv been tagged in another video, l'm not sharing the video because there's sick stuff about kids being said on one of the slides but there's the full screenshot of the WhatsApp thread.

Iv also refollowed sausage to ask who it's between because this is a responsibility I didn't ask for and If use are asking who the text thread is between I'll try find out.

Apparently it's between him and his friend sammi they've fallen out so she's exposing him.

This really isn't a responsibility I wanted but I'm being tagged in this stuff because Iv called it out before.
I’d avoid him like the plague , he’s a twisted one. We all know that lot are a bunch of paedophiles

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Angie's crying behind her pound shop shades
Mindy Kaling Thats Amazing GIF by SAG Awards

Feb 29, 2024
I still like you , I don't blame you for the next 5 nights of night terrors , I blame people for sitting in front of a fing commode on live whilst their Nan decides to get her curtains out
I have a screen recording I was actually trying to warn them but I was panic typing and I wasn’t making much sense! I’m sure she thought I was trolling and saying there was ghost behind her or something!
She moved the camera away and then moved it back it was bad! I feel so bad about the nan she is not being cared for properly! The irony of them being on the phone to the police at the time aswell, whilst the chat is full of the worst of their trolls! It’s actually making me think is tiktok actually worth watching anymore because I swear it just gets worse by the hour these days!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No one is asking you to send your drivers license
I never said they were, I'm offering to do it because the way I see this going is those plebs sausage and Johnny whatever the do their real names are, are going to continue tearing this group apart piece by piece and this takes me out of the loop from the get go. I'm here for a laugh not a long time.