Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I have a screen recording I was actually trying to warn them but I was panic typing and I wasn’t making much sense! I’m sure she thought I was trolling and saying there was ghost behind her or something!
She moved the camera away and then moved it back it was bad! I feel so bad about the nan she is not being cared for properly! The irony of them being on the phone to the police at the time aswell, whilst the chat is full of the worst of their trolls! It’s actually making me think is tiktok actually worth watching anymore because I swear it just gets worse by the hour these days!
Sorry but I laughed at her maybe thinking you were telling her there was a ghost behind her ffs I'm so glad I wasn't watching it

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Shall we get an Angie bingo card going for the evening;
• plays “You’re so vain”
• Sinks at least another 2 bottles
• Talks about being manipulated (despite clearly stating she doesn’t believe in manipulation when it comes to both MK/Sophie and Michelle/Zac
• Claims she’s been victim shamed (despite being guilty of doing that exact thing herself repeatedly)
• “Outs” Cangie for having a hate campaign against her
• Orders food to deep throat on camera while leaving Sheila to eat her leftovers
• Cries
• Police are called out (again)

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
FF live on YT

GIF by WWE

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Shall we get an Angie bingo card going for the evening;
• plays “You’re so vain”
• Sinks at least another 2 bottles
• Talks about being manipulated (despite clearly stating she doesn’t believe in manipulation when it comes to both MK/Sophie and Michelle/Zac
• Claims she’s been victim shamed (despite being guilty of doing that exact thing herself repeatedly)
• “Outs” Cangie for having a hate campaign against her
• Orders food to deep throat on camera while leaving Sheila to eat her leftovers
• Cries
• Police are called out (again)
Damn I missed out brings up #BroccoliGate and sleeping with random / multiple family members and animals