Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Claire balding reassignment surgery
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Mar 2, 2024
I'd probably need but I was messaged the other day saying proof about Johnny is coming out from a friend he's falling out with and that proof includes that he's behind the man with no name. That WhatsApp thread proves whoever it is between is logged into a man with no name and shared a gif saying here's Johnny.

Everyone else can make there own decisions I made mines a month ago.
I'm just catching up , but I echo what others say in saying I trust your judgement. @Anonymous you have no reason at all to feel bad either, most of us give a person the benefit of the doubt daily , it's what you do afterwards with what info you have (like an Angie situation , knowing people are bad but still giving them a platform etc) Nobody should feel bad , I have my inbox open to most people but rarely chat with anyone / reply back unless I feel they deserve my attention.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Papablaze is speaking to J apparently a well know Ticktoker messaged him directly who is normally really harsh with people but this person said "he doesn't think she is that bad and doesn't deserve all the hate". J is going to message him privately to find out who it was as he wasn't meant to say!!
Ohhhh eccckkkkk is papablaze pounding J and then a Chinese and flowers
He seems a right gossip b

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Eq is streaming also, just in case anyone hates YT like me šŸ¤£
Surely to God there's no way back from this? imo, the whole new clique needs off Tiktok, for the safety of other unsuspecting gifters/followers.
Stay safe out there people as there's some nasty bastards that will milk you dry.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Boob reduction & penis enlargement šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Is it a competition between him and Alex who has the best mushroom lol šŸ˜‚, tbh it wouldnā€™t surprise me at all waiting for the promo video lol, others seem to do them to get money of it lol šŸ˜‚ once a beg always a beg lol šŸ˜‚ itā€™s the new trend go to Turkey have an op and record it and get commission itā€™s the new TT shop lmao šŸ¤£

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
W

he is a bald headed prick ! He was for the people then he got indoctrinated into the lower realms of the EDL, dropped his morals and therefore I no longer want to hear his opinions (but it wasnā€™t me in the first place )
100 % he has lost any credibility
And it wasnā€™t me either lol šŸ˜‚
I did repost on his post what is a flip flop doing in here lol šŸ˜‚