Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I may or may not have threatened to dox myself. But that was me an hour ago.. im not the same person now.

Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton
Yeah. But do you live in France 🇫🇷😂😂😂

Right so iv just been tagged in this. TikTok - Make Your Day
Iv been waiting to see proof that @The man with no name is Johnny.

Iv replied to the comment in the video. To verify it's a real comment. Whiles it's not exactly anything exciting and the videos not that informative. I can only assume that it's Johnny sending a screenshot of when he sent the "here's Johnny" gif in here to whoever is leeking his conversations.

The damning part is that screenshot isn't just a screenshot of comment cafe, it's a screenshot from Johnny to whoever he's having a conversation with logged into the man with no name account. Because if you look on the screenshot the comment only has the option to reply, not like. We can't like our own comments we can like everyone elses. Make your own decision init. I made mine weeks ago.
So going by that he's using that account to get into everyone's lives and to gain information from here? The fishwives were right i thought it was confirmed he wasn't that person as he appeared again commenting in all lives ect. Does anyone remember them saying there was a mrs no name also i think they commented once there was also a tiktok account.

I've been on n off reading all day but to think i interacted with this person like many of us 😩

Feb 29, 2024
Diazepam too probably
It's strange as I take diazepam for agoraphobia/anxiety. So I'll take one before going out. If I'm going for lunch at a pub I do have a couple of drinks. Dose make me get drunk quick (tho I never get to that point as not much of a drinker. It makes me more woo hoo and chatty. I never slur dribble and look off my face. I'm a regular user of diazepam and I do belive Angie is on more then diazepam. You get used to the dose if you miss use it

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It's strange as I take diazepam for agoraphobia/anxiety. So I'll take one before going out. If I'm going for lunch at a pub I do have a couple of drinks. Dose make me get drunk quick (tho I never get to that point as not much of a drinker. It makes me more woo hoo and chatty. I never slur dribble and look off my face. I'm a regular user of diazepam and I do belive Angie is on more then diazepam. You get used to the dose if you miss use it
Shes more than likely taking 4 5s at once

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Went to YouTube to watch FF, was so excited to see all you guys I very nearly doxed myself 🤣🤣 started to type 'Hey to all you at CC' then realised I am under my real name 🤣🤣
Now am I best to change my YouTube name or open a new account. I never post anything I use it for crochet videos 🤣 and true crime. Really don't know how it works
I always think if everyone knew my name would or could they actually find me because I’m not a t by putting myself out there for the wrong reasons. And I’m sure my job would be safe, as I’m only here to call out the people doing bad. And I say t fing and bastard a lot 🤭
Ps there’s is only two people who know my real name on here 💖💖💖