Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

When she said she burnt it on the radiator, I wasn’t expecting that. Was the radiator inside a volcano covered in lava? How long must you be stuck to a radiator to get that? I have so many questions
Do you wanna see the fresh blister before it got to this cause I have that too

undercoverxo

Apr 1, 2024
uk
I’ve been watching angie for abit and to be honest I don’t really know what to make off it all, I don’t know how police honestly have not yet tried to section her, she seems mentally unwell, the fact tonight she’s lay in her own sick, no acknowledgement off cleaning her bed🀒, I’m sure Charlie can have her done for blackmailing over the clapper, everytime something don’t go her own way she’s always threatening him with it. πŸ™ƒ If she has gone to the police they will investigate miss red and J if they find evidence so she’s not don’t herself any favours they won’t just work off what she says and they go with that narrative, really hope she has in a way to put an end to keep hearing it every month, especially when she’s had a few drinks.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Didn't someone vouch for the man with no name when they came in here? Or am I thinking of a similar user name πŸ€”
Yeh I did. They were in comments on a live can’t even remember what it was but they were laughing about some beg or other and we were agreeing with each other, as I recall they asked about Cc and I said it’s so funny on that website you should join. And as people are suspicious of new people o said here that I can vouch for him . I had no idea he was connected to anything bad obviously.