Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
I honestly never seen her clapper on tattle or reddit.... has anyone?

Know I’m a bit late but I know for certain it was never on the reddit. We just used to get the blame for everything back then before CC 🤣 Semi convinced that the video didn’t get past Angies circle and wasn’t much leaked at all

Oopsie STEPH or do stephs private messages just fall into your lap piss off 🤣 also stop referring to yourself in 3rd person it's weird
Screenshot_20240525-235758_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240525-235816_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240525-235926_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240525-235930_Chrome.jpg
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA 😂😂 I’m crying. That’s either her, or one of her fan club. And I’ve heard her speak, makes me aggressive, I’ve never seen a comment even mention her in a positive light. That’s fing her 😭 poor girl, imagine outing yourself in the most simple way?

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x

May I suggest if you're poorly to take an anti emetic or try travel sick bands
I’m reporting you to admin for giving medical advice. Shouldn’t tell people what medications to be taking. That’s dangerous. What if they did, and something happened? You absolute murderer! Wait until I tell everyone, Steph
Just You Wait Love GIF by Warner Music NZ

Nov 10, 2023
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
Firstly I have to ask if you’re okay? I hope the message you received wasn’t anything nasty.

So you’ve talked to people privately in inbox on TikTok and it’s got back to the manager?