Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
So you messaged someone from here stuff about zac and they've told his manager? But you're not sure if they actually done it and it's just a coincidence? Am I right or wrong
I wouldn’t say so much a coincidence as there is 0 affiliation with my other alias and this one I use on CC so no one at all other than this one person knew that I went under another name on a different platform. So when someone messages me on my account that has 0 CC affiliation saying they have these messages I’ve sent to this person it definitely raises eyebrows.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I wouldn’t say so much a coincidence as there is 0 affiliation with my other alias and this one I use on CC so no one at all other than this one person knew that I went under another name on a different platform. So when someone messages me on my account that has 0 CC affiliation saying they have these messages I’ve sent to this person it definitely raises eyebrows.
Right I get you now. If you don't want to say who it was instead of waiting for them to read here I'd DM them. If you still feel like after that you need to say something in here publicly just say it. Don't be silenced by anyone.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Right I get you now. If you don't want to say who it was instead of waiting for them to read here I'd DM them. If you still feel like after that you need to say something in here publicly just say it. Don't be silenced by anyone.
I echo what Judas said , if you feel you have enough to out said person you won't be shouted down for it.

Can you just out them, I don’t do riddles. I get bored otherwise. No offence and stuff like that

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Get her Gracie! GET HER!
the simpsons scorpio GIF

Oct 24, 2023
I think she’s live. It’s been going on for a while now. Gracie lets herself down ranting like she does for so long. She ends up looking silly. And that’s saying something when you’re going up against angie
Remember when she called everyone cock sucking cum guzzlers because she got sniped 😭

Oct 24, 2023

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Understand this probably isn’t warranted and it’s way way to early for this but I’ve recently shared some information about who I am and shared an experience that made me quite uncomfortable with very few people in this thread, with my views on Zac and his manager. I’ve received a message from said manager almost repeating back to me what I have said. Understand some of you guys are fans of his and favour him other others but I stood quite clear on having no opinion on the people that do in fact like him.

To be close enough to tell him about people talking about him in a private setting is rather alarming. Wish you all well that are doing things the non toxic way and having fun. The rest of you looking to gain and being manipulated in the process I hope things work out for you x
I might like him, but I’m not a fan at all of sharing private messages, personal situations etc. After the recent stuff, I’m assuming it’s Zara who is his manager, best bet is just block her. Sorry someone had betrayed your confidence, of course that’s going to make you mistrustful of all of us.