Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I woke up feeling like I've caught flu and I find out I missed seeing demented Angie rolling around in her own vom, I'm so sad rn I always miss the best bits 😭😭

I thought I recorded it all but my phones being weird with screen recordings. I will specifically press record and it’s recording then I’ll look back a few minutes later and the record icon is off, and there is no video saved to my camera roll? But I have loads of space on the phone.

So I’m sorry I can’t provide you with the glorious viewing of Angie rolling around in the contents of her own 9.7% alcohol stomach acid. 🤣🤣🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I thought I recorded it all but my phones being weird with screen recordings. I will specifically press record and it’s recording then I’ll look back a few minutes later and the record icon is off, and there is no video saved to my camera roll? But I have loads of space on the phone.

So I’m sorry I can’t provide you with the glorious viewing of Angie rolling around in the contents of her own 9.7% alcohol stomach acid. 🤣🤣🤣
Im sure someone has it, I need to see it 😭
Cleared your cache?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

At least you tried, I thank you for trying ❤️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I had my blue light setting on last night, but in full colour - it's definitely getting the maggots
It's going to need full debridment (painful af), possible maggots (also painful) and even then it might still not be salvaged - the nerve damage alone due to the depth of the wounds is an issue then you have the possibility of necrosis (doesn't quite look necrotic yet imo)

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
It's going to need full debridment (painful af), possible maggots (also painful) and even then it might still not be salvaged - the nerve damage alone due to the depth of the wounds is an issue then you have the possibility of necrosis (doesn't quite look necrotic yet imo)
They should just chop it off ... And live stream it 😀

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hann thinks she’s hard IMG_8073.jpeg
She needs to fing stop. She was literally ill with her heart last night because her friends told her off about hanging about with wronguns. It's like she wants to exasperate her condition. She couldn't breathe when her black friends told her they don't feel safe in her boxes.

Last edited: