Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
She thinks shes a Messiah.
Monty Python Messiah GIF

This was the first thing that went through my head..

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Im still stealth around the app lol
on the one hand, I would say it brings less stress (?) when you separate your Tiktok presence with being a Comment Cafe forum member because from what I have seen it can get quite convoluted when you move between each world in the same profile name. But on the other hand, I am acutely aware that a jealous hating t could quite literally try to take the choice out of your hands and deliberately create a profile in your name and pretend to be you in either CC or Tiktok to cause trouble. Another potential headache. Can anyone win?

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So you can talk about incest, beastiality, be completely wasted on a live, traumatise and trigger thousands of people, but a man wants to talk about his trauma? Hell no.
I don't like David, but this is a tad hypocritical no? I bet if someone like trucker g wanted to discuss it they'd be all over it.
He even mentioned about men speaking up and being shut down , these people are a bunch of fing weapons

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Right been to my mums for a delicious roast x
What is going on with cokercunt now ,what’s exposed waffling about ? And why is no face being let off, he was cam2 and he knew exactly what the context was