Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I am not Cockerpoo I am getting hounded on the app for no reason, I think doxing anyone is disgusting, and no one deserves that, but here I am uploading ID to defend myself, I realise you hate the truth to get in the way of a good story, I am going to keep doxing myself until everyone leaves me alone
Wow ... OK now I realise how stupid I sounded yesterday when I threatened to dox myself 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I am not Cockerpoo I am getting hounded on the app for no reason, I think doxing anyone is disgusting, and no one deserves that, but here I am uploading ID to defend myself, I realise you hate the truth to get in the way of a good story, I am going to keep doxing myself until everyone leaves me alone
fing CAPRICORN!
Burn Him Stephen King GIF by Arrow Video

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
You will only have the hour to delete that so I suggest you do it fast

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Oh Christ please I beg you delete this.
This doesn’t prove that you are or aren’t anyone, but you are endangering yourself by posting this. Please delete it.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Please delete this!!! FFS!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Nobody here is mentioning or harassing you though. That's happening on TikTok. And those people don't read here because they don't like us. You're blaming the wrong people.

Nov 10, 2023
A video with your voice please 🙏🤣🤣🤣🤣