Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Make me and the russina:eek: We're going to get married. He's going to make Cal a playlist to dance to for us. I'm bringing him into the fold
@Patty B
Luann Shook GIF - Luann Shook Rhony - Discover & Share GIFs
What colour hair etc do you want and what does he look like bc I haven't actually seen him properly yet 😂😂

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Wait... what's happening now?
I am coming out of my refuse to discuss the lisa/ cocker scenario to say why the hell would anyone post their ID on here?
Especially when as we have never seen cocker, it solves/proves nothing?
I'm a little lost...
Her name is the same as the person people are saying is cockercunt. So people in chats have been accusing her of being cockercunt. So to prove she isn’t she’s posted her driving licence to a group of trolls who aren’t slagging her off just chatting about cockercunt!
She could just change her name on TikTok and it would all stop 🤷‍♀️

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t care how stupid u think I sound, it’s idiots like u that run with no facts that makes things like this happen

Oh good, since we’re on the subject of things we don’t care about, I don’t give two shiny ses about your driving license, passport etc. I couldn’t care less about you, your identity or your baseless aggression.

What I do care about is wompers like you rocking up and going at members off this thread. HFTT isn’t the one who’s just whacked their driving licence on a thread full of feral trolls.

Also may I suggest some skincare. ELF or perhaps The Ordinary.

Now SYM

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Oh good, since we’re on the subject of things we don’t care about, I don’t give two shiny ses about your driving license, passport etc. I couldn’t care less about you, your identity or your baseless aggression.

What I do care about is wompers like you rocking up and going at members off this thread. HFTT isn’t the one who’s just whacked their driving licence on a thread full of feral trolls.

Also may I suggest some skincare. ELF or perhaps The Ordinary.

Now SYM
She’s back 😘😘😘😘😘

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I don’t care how stupid u think I sound, it’s idiots like u that run with no facts that makes things like this happen
If you want to clear your name then make a video and post it on TikTok. The fact that a group of faceless yet lovable trolls are trying to protect you from yourself is crazy. If you continue down this path and something happens don’t blame us.