Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
We had a direct conversation and the next day you’re having a dig at anyone who likes Zac. If anyone else did the same, I’d respond similarly, so no, not selective.

Some aren’t completely aware of the history, there isn’t a chronological log and more is still coming out from both sides.
The woman that he borrows money from might be weird but it doesn’t make his crime any lesser. It’s like when an awful person has been SA for example, the criminal is still just as guilty.

I have the absolute ick with Zack enablers just like people do about other creators that have done stuff that is vile. Like Angie stans come in here and get short shrift. It’s no different. It’s not any meaner or less mean, you just don’t like the opinion.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think she's actually really stylish, but doesn't dress for her shape. If you saw most of the tat she puts together on a runway/rihanna i guarantee it'd be lauded.
met gala 2018 GIF by E!
But I must admit even if she has said some off the most vile things I do enjoy watching her at times a bit of a relief to the other twats on TT lol 😂

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The woman that he borrows money from might be weird but it doesn’t make his crime any lesser. It’s like when an awful person has been SA for example, the criminal is still just as guilty.

I have the absolute ick with Zack enablers just like people do about other creators that have done stuff that is vile. Like Angie stans come in here and get short shrift. It’s no different. It’s not any meaner or less mean, you just don’t like the opinion.
It was the irony for me. You heavily vouched for someone you didn’t know and made a mistake. Let others inform themselves and maybe turn around their opinion.

Watching his content isn’t enabling him, a tad dramatic. I don’t dislike your opinion, I think you’re valid with your past experience and said the same the other day. My problem is sly digs at me, I’ll clap back.

Like you said - you’re not here to be nice so pointless continuing. Unsubbed.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Omg remember when she kept getting her hair done like every other day all those extensions that was such a disaster
Omg yeah I do and when she was aboard as well and had it dreadlocked everyone was calling her some name from that kids cartoon show the night garden lol 😂
It was the kicking off after at the hairdressers as well