Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I’m not trying to pull anything or do anything. I don’t know what you’d like me to say or do. I am confused because I clearly don’t have self awareness as to how what I considered was fair comments was actually really bad comments. So for that reason I’m confused / taken aback / surprised / baffled. I don’t know how to explain it in a non argumentative way
let me preface with 'In my opinion' I don't think you've done anything wrong at all. On the whole I think you've been fair and measured. and I happen to think you're a great addition to comment cafe.

Love Island Fun GIF by PeacockTV

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don’t like it when people derail the fun and cause problems so I think I should have same energy for myself. first off I didn’t mean to invite a pedofile here I’d never even heard of the group PLM or of this guy until I started reading here and watching the Angie stuff.

I also don’t think my words come across well in here, i realise the tone in my head doesn’t translate to the page based on a couple of different comments not just what Zias teeth wrote to me now.…
So upon reflection think Im going to bow out and wish you all happy savagery.
I was never out to cause problems to any of you or cause people to feel uncomfortable and it’s supposed to be fun and funny,

you can believe me or not but I try to be an honest person and I genuinely didn’t know that guy or realise I was going at anybody.

So long fs, xxx