Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Animated GIF
200.gif

Feb 29, 2024
Guys, I’ll be real with you right now. I’m just here to troll people. I don’t care too much about other s. I want chaos and a good time. Putting it out there, no one confide in me with things you want outing on TikTok, cause I’m probably just going to be a bit fy. At best you’ll get a terrible AI about it that will reach 300 people.

My favourite day in here was when Madasahatter went live and we found out who she was and the whole thread went into GIF meltdown. I’m just here for that
crowd riot GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I don’t like it when people derail the fun and cause problems so I think I should have same energy for myself. first off I didn’t mean to invite a pedofile here I’d never even heard of the group PLM or of this guy until I started reading here and watching the Angie stuff.

I also don’t think my words come across well in here, i realise the tone in my head doesn’t translate to the page based on a couple of different comments not just what Zias teeth wrote to me now.…
So upon reflection think Im going to bow out and wish you all happy savagery.
I was never out to cause problems to any of you or cause people to feel uncomfortable and it’s supposed to be fun and funny,

you can believe me or not but I try to be an honest person and I genuinely didn’t know that guy or realise I was going at anybody.

So long fs, xxx
Noooooooo please stay

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I don’t like it when people derail the fun and cause problems so I think I should have same energy for myself. first off I didn’t mean to invite a pedofile here I’d never even heard of the group PLM or of this guy until I started reading here and watching the Angie stuff.

I also don’t think my words come across well in here, i realise the tone in my head doesn’t translate to the page based on a couple of different comments not just what Zias teeth wrote to me now.…
I was never out to cause problems to any of you or cause people to feel uncomfortable and it’s supposed to be fun and funny,

you can believe me or not but I try to be an honest person and I genuinely didn’t know that guy or realise I was going at anybody.

So long fs, xxx
sexy leonardo dicaprio GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

So long fs, xxx
Don't go please 😕

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ

So long fs, xxx
Please don't leave Chonky.
Why Women Kill Dont Go GIF by Paramount+

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head

So long fs, xxx
Why Women Kill Dont Go GIF by Paramount+