Feb 28, 2024
USA
What the hell have I walked into,Is it safe yet👀
Nervous Tyler James Williams GIF by ABC Network

I don’t like when when members argue with each other😲

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You really are a soft bastard 😭
Nah it's not normal this weekend we've had people in boxes divulging their trauma because they've been baited by a troll account, pedo accusations, people having to take meds just to stay online, it's making people ill. I'm all about trolling I'm not about putting people in unsafe situations.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Decided to step away for a few hours. The Lisa thing isn't `triggering me` as such but I'm just getting angry at how these people with platforms are just using her for the clout , not because they actually care about her.

I also need to publicly apologise to @Big Chonky - The Fact Hog , I have an awful habit of liking/reacting to stuff sometimes without always reading , I 100% believe you didn't know who this person was , I wasn't even aware of this Sausage or this Scottish Johnny person is / people are and I keep having to bug Judas because I'm still not 100% aware and it messes with my head , especially when I have some weirdo sending me videos of Demis Nan having a piss in her front room. I also voice others , there isn't a need for you to leave , most bring something to the forum and add to the jigsaw puzzle , the last few days have been a bit chaotic and it's caused a bit of tension.

I love most of you (especially Amy Lee) , I'm glad @Zias false teeth is back and I'd like to think we'll all get a share of Demis leg when it drops off x