Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Why did you get banned?
Animated GIF

And I will still continue to call them out for wrong doings. I’m no turn coat but you can’t call people out for the same thing over and over again, once it’s been called out there’s nothing else to be said
So once you call them out for being sty humans you then have to be their best mates and rim their unwiped arses? Cool story

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
And I will still continue to call them out for wrong doings. I’m no turn coat but you can’t call people out for the same thing over and over again, once it’s been called out there’s nothing else to be said
Personally I beg to differ - in instances such as Red, etc, you may recall we had a previous conversation where you said you believed her apology was 'genuine' yet she never actually apologised in the live we were discussing at that time. Sure she came on live and sure she acted upset yet there were no genuine emotions. She repeated the same behaviour so why shouldn't she be called out yet again if it's repeated behaviour? The same can be said about Pearl and her racism which has been repeated. The same with Chester. The same with Angie. The same with Brigham. If someone repetitively continues a pattern of behaviour you don't just call them out once and say "Well, I did call them out that one time..."