Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
STORY TIME!
Yay GIF by YoungerTV

Hey Canadian Angie

Feb 29, 2024
This is all lies from Miss J. A few months back she was live saying her ex Luke sold his motorbike to afford them a new sofa and then just after they split up he kept her kids beds and her little clique were looking for places to get free beds in her area - So nice try J but your profile pic ain’t the biggest lie is it?
She is nothing but a lying chavvy tramp! I’m still suspicious about miss pineapple and Js relationship to each other! The more I watch pineapple the more I notice Js sayings and mannerisms! I could be wrong but when I get a feeling like this I can’t shake it! 🤣 I dunno I just think it weird how J and Pearl were involved so heavily even down to Pearl still defending pineapple today on angies live! Also weird that pineapple has a sister that no one seems to know about that had involvement with children and hospitals….. and J is apparently a disgraced midwife which she has denied but never shown proof to back it up! I might just be rambling though I’ve gone abit insane over the past week I think!