Limbo
Last time I checked I could ask a question
More Gammon
LADIES!
Beyonce Get In Formation GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey luvs 🩵 For those of you on my TikTok, I have a tiny Discord set up for streaming lives/movies. There’s no chat facility currently to be safe, better to keep chatting on here and out in the open.

If you want to join, send me a message on TikTok. You’ll get a personalised one time only invite, custom for you only. When you enter the Discord, I have to manually apply a role to you, so you can see the stream channel, so bear with me - no automation and so need patience please 😩

There’s a screenshot for how to disable private messages from server members, in the welcome section - please do that for your own safety.

I’ll pop on the JK Shows first and see how we feel after that.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Comment Cafe affiliated Discord, it’s my own personal one and you must click 18+ to view channels.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hey luvs 🩵 For those of you on my TikTok, I have a tiny Discord set up for streaming lives/movies. There’s no chat facility currently to be safe, better to keep chatting on here and out in the open.

If you want to join, send me a message on TikTok. You’ll get a personalised one time only invite, custom for you only. When you enter the Discord, I have to manually apply a role to you, so you can see the stream channel, so bear with me - no automation and so need patience please 😩

There’s a screenshot for how to disable private messages from server members, in the welcome section - please do that for your own safety.

Disclaimer: this is NOT a Comment Cafe affiliated Discord, it’s my own personal one and you must click 18+ to view channels.
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

I can’t fathom how to even use discord 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Can I be the bouncer?

Resisting Get Out GIF