Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 18, 2024
uk
i made my opinion which i’m gonna do wether people like it or not. Never once agreed that the live angie hosted was wright because it wasn’t it was minging. I’m not sure i seen all of it so don’t know how much cockerpoo knew, obviously if she knew what the chav family was gonna say then clearly cockepoo needs pulled for that. The girl still lied though
right not write fk sake

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Whatever the truth is I think both No Case and Hayley have done Lisa wrong by hosting a live and posting a video for their own audiences without even speaking to her first in my opinion
Yeah it seems like Lisa was unaware they were gonna do that. I know Hayley said she needed to distance herself but she should have told her first and waited for a response. Which is maybe why Hayley took the video down?

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yeah it seems like Lisa was unaware they were gonna do that. I know Hayley said she needed to distance herself but she should have told her first and waited for a response. Which is maybe why Hayley took the video down?
This is why it was so fed, bc they pulled that s w (from my understanding) Lisa being unaware and they fed it to the abyss and beyond

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm doing a lot better thanks. I just came back too soon from a break I think.
Don't appologise, I don't want you to feel bad. I don't hold any ill will to you and love your posts 🤎
I am also sorry if anything I might have said made you feel bad in any way, Bascar - we have zero beef ever 😘❤️ idk if I did say anything that made you feel bad but just saying this in case, I don't want you feeling sty at all

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor