Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've gone from a guy called Sausage inboxing me the other night , to Vote Reform UK liking my photos.

Fun Brother GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
And again why are these people carrying on like it has a huge impact on their life. The only person this actually matters to is Lisa Marie. All these twunts giving her a platform are doing so because they don’t like Cockerpoo and are DESPERATE to be the one that gets the exclusive.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
And again why are these people carrying on like it has a huge impact on their life. The only person this actually matters to is Lisa Marie. All these twunts giving her a platform are doing so because they don’t like Cockerpoo and are DESPERATE to be the one that gets the exclusive.
Everyone's upset that their rich bobble head dog friend might get run off the app

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Canadian Angie are playing videos and saying Hayley lied and was silencing Lisa and it is cockerpoo 😭 I can't fing cope my head hurts
Make It Stop The Office GIF
The comments are insane saying Hayley sounds shaky and nervous and out of breath which naturally is eViDeNcE she has been silenced because we all know how well voice IDs are working for this lot

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I love how Liz knows more about me than I do!

He messaged me to ask for my video regarding the messages. I sent it.

Then I sent him two 7 second videos to back up what he was saying in a live, because he was playing the wrong part.

I’m unsure how I’m working with him, or to be quite frank, whose business it would be even if I was. But I’m not. 😶